Full Time Facebook Ads Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career in the exciting Facebook Ads space?
Are you someone creative and organized who can keep things ticking along successfully?
Are you someone who can leverage Facebook Ads to help our clients sell more books?
Then we have the perfect position for you!
Here at Nova Media Marketing, we are searching for someone enthusiastic and detail oriented to come on board and learn the ropes as our Facebook Ads Manager. After training, you will be representing our clients across the book industry using your new skills to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement and sales, helping publishers reach their readers. You will also be given the tools to manage these campaigns throughout their lifecycle and analyze data to further improve their success.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a premium agency that has a real passion for everything they do and is ready and willing to support you to become as successful as possible in your career.
What will you be doing?
You will be assisting for our senior media buyer in providing excellent copy and advertising campaigns across Facebook. You will be responsible for researching, creating content and looking for opportunities to increase exposure for our clients.
You will be learning and undertaking the following duties:
- You will learn to run and manage advertising campaigns across Facebook
- You will learn how to formulate high-quality written and visual content for each campaign
- You will conduct in-depth research on clients and target audience
- You will learn how to monitor the campaigns as they are running and how best to improve or edit where needed
- You will ultimately learn how to analyze data to determine whether campaigns have achieved their objectives
What are we looking for?
To be successful as our Facebook ads manager, you should possess a creative mindset, with the ability to create good copy and advertising content. Ultimately, you will be willing to learn how to engage people, leverage monitoring tools for insights and align their work with client goals. You will also, over time, learn how best to use the range of tools we provide and how to get the best result for our clients.
- Previous experience in the social media or marketing space is preferred
- You have excellent attention to detail and like to triple check your work
- You adapt and learn fast
- You are great at following specific instructions but you also like to come up with suggestions on how to improve things
- Able to work with data and KPIs
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns
- Good copywriting skills
- Some experience with basic image creation (Photoshop/Canva) is useful
- Able to work weekends when needed for campaigns
- You care about what you do and you’re not here just for a salary
What are we offering?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to begin a career in social media advertising and who is looking to join a thriving and innovative company, use their talents and have a meaningful impact on readers around the world. As such we are offering a competitive package for the right person, with a generous salary, full creative autonomy, no set working hours and a fully remote working environment. We also take care of our employees and focus on ensuring you can make your career successful through our in-house training, mentoring and workshops.
If you are interested in applying for this position or want to find out more information fill in the application below.
Join Our Team
The value and satisfaction of being part of a dream team is tremendous. We strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, and collaboration.